Monday, March 16, 2009

I Promise That I Will Never Cuss at You

I have gotten a lot of questions about MVP Boot Camp.

The best one was:

"Are you going to YELL in my FACE, call me names and CUSS me out?"

Although that may be the perception when you hear Boot Camp. It's really not my style.

I believe in getting the best out of you in a constructive, supportive manner.

So,

If I'm not going to cuss and scream then what should you expect from MVP Boot Camp?

Although I could go on all day, but are six things you can expect from Boot Camp.

1. Four Weeks To A Better You: That's all it takes - 28 days- just four short weeks. And you will never be the same again.

2. Four Weeks of PROGRESS! Let's face it...if you don't see progress...you don't want to do it. Nobody does. That's one reason people struggle with their fitness...they do the same exerise routine over and over and get no results. The body is very adaptive. Performing the same routine over and over is not only boring, but your body will get used to the routine and quit responding. At Boot Camp, I use variety, every workout is different, challanging and fun!

3. Lose Weight, Tighten, Tone and Firm Your Body, and Drop Dress pr Pant Sizes Fast!

4. Meet Other People Like You: One of the really nice benefits of MVP Boot Camp is that you're surrounded by like-minded, kind and supportive people just like you.

5. Metabolism Makeover, Regardless of Your Age: With each passing week you'll see your body shrink before your eyes as your metabolism increases so you're burning fat at ever-increasing speed and efficiency.

6. Friendly, Professional Expert Guidance In a Supportive, Structured, Motivational and Accountable Program: I'm proud to say I am a child of God. I am a Certified Personal Trainer with years and years of experience and a long track record of success.

No comments: