Monday, August 24, 2009

Drum Roll Please!!!!

I have had a very hard time deciding the final volunteers for my Get Fit 4 Christ Fat Loss Beta Test Program.

MUCH harder than I ever thought it would be! I have read hundreds of emails and blog posts and actually reviewed each and every one of them myself.

Along the way it meant cutting out a lot of great people who really deserve a place in the program and I really feel a little sad tonight thinking about all of the great people that did not get chosen.

Anyway, I guess you want to know if you are in or out right.

Well, here it goes!
Those who will be working with me at my MVP Fitness Studio (drum roll please)
Sheree’
Sliver
Stacey (Carli)
Suchadiva
Dedram
Angie Jordan
Cierra
Charles B
Grmashu
Judith T

Yes, that’s 10 people instead of four. I had to extended it because there were so many touching responses.
For my online list the following people have been selected.

Ms. Silky Coils
Rduplessis
Mike Downey
Marcene Hagens
Tammy Jones
Johanna
K McMurray
nicneeb

I chose eight instead of four, because once again the responses really touched my heart.

So look, if you were selected, please email me at lyle@mvpfitness.net with the subject line IN FULL CAPS: I'VE BEEN CHOSEN TO GET FIT 4 CHRIST! (This is important because I receive over 200 emails everyday) and I'll get you more info and tell you what the next step is.

It's going to be a great 40 days but I promise you; I have high expectations of all my participants and won't be letting any of you off the hook if you drop the ball... I'm going back to my baseball playing days mode on this one. I have to or you won't accomplish your Get Fit 4 Christ goals.
If you weren't selected...I apologize.I really do. I encourage you to be patient and don’t give up on me, because within the next 30 days there will be another chance to get involved in the program and the payoff will be even greater.

1 comment:

Silver said...

I was lucky enough to be one of the volunteers that was selected to become a part of MVP Lyle's beta experiment. I cannot wait to improve myself and watch others do the same with me as well as all of us coming together and being each others biggest fan. We all are working towards the goal of being fit by going full force to reach the potential I know we all have to be fit AND healthy