Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Who Else wants to be a winner?

I invite you to come join my fun and exciting fitness boot camp which not only promotes the body of your dreams but in the healthiest way possible.

There have been many success stories this past year with several MVP clients achieving their dreams and goals.

For example: Pam Mattox won the Wentzville 5K race. Pam says, "when they were announcing the winner for my age range, they called out my name! We screamed and laughed at the same time! Thanks Lyle for encouraging me and making me run strong!"

Lyle, if you want to WIN in 2010" it is all about making healthy lifestyle choices which you will learn throughout the duration of the boot camp.

This is a 4-week program and costs only $75 and begins Saturday, Jan. 2, 2010. Please sign up today and bring a friend!

Log onto http://www.mvpfitness.net/ for times and location.

MVP Boot Camp IS AN ENJOYABLE PROGRAM DONE IN A FRIENDLY, SAFE, RESPECTFUL AND SUPPORTIVE ATMOSPHERE! THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE READY TO GET RESULTS NOW.

Sign up today.
http://www.mvpfitness.net/

No comments: