Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Four things I learned on my 1st Tri

I can mark off competing in a Triathlon from my bucket list.

My 1st Tri was Sunday morning, August 1st. The swim was a killer, the bike ride
was murder and the run was cut throat. But I still alive.

I just thank God for what He has done, for what He is doing and
for what He is going to do!

Here are 4 principles I learn while training for the Tri. These
concepts are transferable, you can use them in every aspect of your
life.

1. The will to win - We all have dreams. But in order to make
your dreams come true, it takes an awful lot of determination,
dedication, self-discipline, and effort.

2. The desire to succeed - I just learn how to swim 8 weeks ago. It
is a great challenge to learn something new. Always remember...
don't go into something to test the waters, go into things to make
waves.

3. Personal excellence - Whatever you do, don't do it halfway.
Your whole world will improve if you work on improving your
business, your life, your relationships, your finances and your
health. And finally....

4. The urge to reach your full potential. Who are we? We are
children of God. Our potential is unlimited. Our inheritance is
blessed. May we must always honor that inheritance -- in every
belief and action.

No comments: