Monday, January 31, 2011

Here's a simple success tip


We are expecting to get snow, ice and wind of historic portions
here in St. Louis for the next couple of days.

This gives me a time to slow down from my busy schedule and reflect
on my goals.

I have come to find out that one of the reasons why so many of my
clients succeed in their fitness goals is attitude.

Each and every one of them have an "I will succeed come hell or
high water attitude"

This is one of the most important characteristics needed to succeed.

Of all the clients I've trained, every one of the top
success stories had an attitude - right from the start - that
nothing was going to stand in their way.

Remember no matter what your goal or goals are "the difference
between try and triumph is a little umph." - Author Unknown

Keep pushing on,

No comments: