Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Here's 1 More MVP Success Story

I love writing updates like this one.

Congratulations goes out to MVP Pam Mattox who finished in firstplace in her age group in this past weekend's Wentzville Rotary 5Krace.

Pam is very dedicated when it comes living a more healthier life.

In fact, it takes a lot of dedication for someone like Pam to take70 mile round trip drive just to run 3.1 miles.

Pam has been a part of MVP Boot Camp for two years and posted awinning time of 33:15.

She says "I was pleased with my time, because of the hills. Whenthey were announcing the winner for my age range, they called outmy name! My friends and I screamed and laughed at the same time!Thanks Lyle for encouraging me and making me run strong!"
Not bad for a person who could barely run one lap around the trackjust two years ago.

MVP Boot Camp prides itself on offering a fun and challengingworkout in a professional and safe environment. Plus, YOU WILL GETRESULTS!

No comments: