Monday, May 11, 2009

Two More MVP Success Stories

A big CONGRATULATIONS goes out to Lisa Schreiner and Marnii Peel who participated in the Hazelwood PTA Scholarship Run-Walk this past Saturday.

Lisa ran the entire 10K and didn't stop to walk one time!

Lisa says "If I hadn't started to attend boot camp, I don't think I would have even dreamed of running it. I appreciate your classes and motivation!"

Marnii ran the 5K and finished in first place for her age group with a time of 34:23.

Marnii's story is both awesome and incredible because this is the first time ever in her life she has ran in a 5K!

She says "Thank God for you..and I still feel so much better since I started with MVP. Some say I appear much happier and look better too."

Lyle, I strongly feel when you join MVP Boot Camp that you will enjoy it, and find yourself getting stronger, increasing your endurance and slimming down with each session.

The next MVP Boot Camp starts the week of May 18th. Enlist now for only $72 for the entire four week session. But hurry because the price will go up to $85 on May 16th.

Go here to register today.


No comments: