Monday, July 11, 2011

MVP Countdown Workout - 102 Days Until My 50th Birthday


I spent Sunday spending time with my mother who is in Hospice. My mother's name is Flora Johnson, a what a great mother she has been to me. I dedicate my Marathon training to her.

Proverbs 31 talks about the virtous women. The verse 25-29 describes my Mom to the "Tee."

25 She is clothed with strength and dignity,
and she laughs without fear of the future.
26 When she speaks, her words are wise,
and she gives instructions with kindness.
27 She carefully watches everything in her household
and suffers nothing from laziness.

28 Her children stand and bless her.
Her husband praises her:
29 “There are many virtuous and capable women in the world,
but you surpass them all!”

Monday morning was an early morning 9-mile run. The weather was a little humid, I did the run in a time of 1:31:10.

No comments: