Thursday, July 7, 2011

MVP Countdown Workout - 106 Days Until My 50th Birthday

Wednesday's Workout was much needed. My mother is suffering from Lymphoma and I recently found out that the illness is terminal. The doctors say she may have two weeks to two months left to live.

My mother is a strong person, full of love, giving, caring and sharing. If I was just 1/2 the person she is I would be a great person.

Studies show that exercise helps you cope when a loved one is terminal ill. You should make sure that you take care of yourself with exercise, eating smart and rest.

Here's today's workout:

Outdoor Boot Camp
1 warm up lap
8 to 1 Pyramids with Push ups and jumping jacks
10 Vampires - 35lb Kettlebell
10 Scissors
10 Right side punch ups - 35lb Kettlebell
10 Leg Lifts
10 Left side punch ups - 35lb Kettlebell
10 Scissors with a leg lift
10 KB Sit ups - 35lb Kettlebell
10 Reach ups
10 KB Clams - 35lb Kettlebell
10 Reverse Curls

4 Sets of 25 KB Swings - 35lbs and Run 1 Lap

3-mile late night run

No comments: